From:
emma kacky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:31:30 -0700
Not really about a ferret, but close enough;)

Last Monday, my Grand-pa came for his "summer vacation".  Everybody (me,
mom, sister, grand-ma, dad..even my dog) was at my aunt's, uncle's and
two little cousin's house for supper.  When we had all finished eating my
grand-pa gave out the presants!  My sister and I got a Weasel Ball.  Of
course, my sister opened it right away and turned it on.  Incase none of
you have heard of a Weasel Ball, it is a ball with a thing inside that
makes it roll around, and the cute part is that there is a little "weasel"
attached to it (or ferret...hehehe) The ball was moving around and the
little ferret on top was tumbling, too bad it waaasn't reeal!  Then my one
year old cousin came, she saw Weasel...squated down and watched it.  When
it got to close she would jump back.  She left for a while, then came back
and sat on the couch with her mommy.  I picked up Weasel and gve it to
her....she made the silliest face ever!!!  Her lips were turned up, and her
nose was all wrinkled, she tucked her hands behide her back and said "NO"!
Now, whenever we Turn Weasel on, my cousin goes screamin down the hall
saying "NO,NO,NO,NO"

I woonder what she'll do when I have a real ferret???

Nessa