From:
julie dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 10:27:40 EST
    I was just wondering.  Are there other ferrets out there in ferret land
who go completely berzerk over velcro??  My 3 year old sable Floyd found
this really ugly flourescent yellow watch velcro strap somewhere in my
closet (I have no idea how it got there).  He will lie under my dresser and
just chew it for hours.

    My wallet has a velcro attachment and he will jump in my bag, steal my
wallet, run behind the couch and chew the velcro.  I know what Floyd is
getting in his stocking for Xmas.

    I just recently got a new baby, well 7 week old baby.  We call him
Farley.  Farley has adopted every single one of Floyd's hiding spots: under
the secretary, behind my mom's dresser and in my laundry hamper.  He
definitely looks up to his big brother.

    One thing with Farley is that he will slowly climb up the stairs(he
misses occasionnaly and falls back down a few steps).  But he is to afraid
to come down the stairs.  At last the stairs are carpeted.  I guess he'll
get over this fear as his little legs get longer.

Julie, Floyd and Farley