Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:29:28 -0500
Hello everyone..
today is the first anniversary of the loss of my Jake.  I spent most of
today creating a web memorial for him, looking at the videos we have of him
(we never made enough) - and his picture album I put together when he died.
I re-read all the letters of condolences many, many members of this list
sent to me, (they are kept with his album) and I want to thank you all
again.

Kiss and hug and romp and roll with all of the creatures you care for, and
pray that they can understand how much they are loved.

warm regards,
celia
http://www.celiamarie.com/ferretcam