From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:26:14 -0500
Hi everyone,
First, I just want to thank everyone who responded to my post about
stepping on Illura.  You made me feel a lot better (she's fine and still
as underfoot as ever, both girls wear bell collars out now).  It's just
that things have been so tense on the list lately that I was expecting a
flame for being clumsy.  Again, thanks.

Second, Martin's Cages.  I have one.  I like it.  Other being a bit of a
pain to put together, it's a great cage and didn't cost very much at all.

Third, in response to the person whose one ferret taught the other how to
roll a ball: Illura taught Lola how to give kisses!  Illura has ben my
kissy girl since she was tiny-- almost always as soon as she wakes up I
get my nose almost licked off.  Lola used to be a bit more standoffish and
never ever kissed, but after a few months of watching Illura she started to
ever so gently put out her little tongue and give my lips a little lick.
She's still not as zealous as Illura, but she can smooch with the best of
'em!  Oh yeah, Illura also taught Lola how to jump up onto the couch like
she's on springs.  Go figure.

That's it, I promise!  Love to everyone and their fuzzies.

Rachel and the monsters