Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:36:43 EST
>From:   Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
>
>...if it wasnt for my kiwi knowing something was wrong and kept up
>whining and barking i think Tigger would have smothered or somthing.

Sue,

Thank God for your Dog Kiwi... Do you know dog spelled back words is
GOD... That is why God named this animal the way he did because they
are so faithful and loyal and love and forgive just as God Does. I am
so happy this turned out to be a good thing and you can bet I will
check all of mine from now on.

God Bless You Sue and God Bless Kiwi.
Hugs Love and Prayers
Helen