Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 18:06:32 -0400
Rocky got a definite diagnosis of insulinoma today, and I have liquid
pediapred to give him twice a day. Other than Bob's CG, what can I put
it in? Rocky's very fussy. He doesn't like Uncle Jim's Duck Soup, or
kibble diluted with water or just about anything processed. He doesn't
really even like kibble since he's been eating raw chicken & CG. I may
not be able to make CG until after the summer, so I need an easy
alternative.

Someone mentioned diluting baby food with water. The one time I tried
giving him baby food, he didn't like it. One person said her ferret(s)
would only eat a specific baby food. If you see this message, please
let me know which brand. Or should I just buy a bunch of different
brands?

Would it be ok to put it in some water with ferretone? When I put even
a drop of ferretone in Rocky's water, he drinks a lot. I don't know if
it would cover the taste of the med.

Does anyone know how long it will take to see a difference in his
strength after taking the meds? I forgot to ask the vet.

Thanks to all for your advice and suggestions.

Shron & Rocky