Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:39:27 -0500
So I am hearing rumblings of ferrets from the trees not getting their
prezzies. I know some were picked late and therefore the presents will
arrive late. But if someone picked a ferret from the tree and can not
deliver on your commitment could they notify the Tree and maybe a list
could be put out.....or if there are other ferrets that were forgotten
by their Santa they could also notify the Tree?

Dooks and Wardances

Stephanie