From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 09:03:19 EDT
Hi folks!

Well, our Paw Paw be done nearly snatched hisself bald headed yesterday.  He
spent the whole day tryin' to get pictures of us on his web page.  He
finally gotted a program (thanks, Valerie!) that let his scanner talk to the
Spider Web Thingy.  Then he had to fight with the scanner thingy 'cause it
didn't like the program none at all.  Then he had to fuss with GNN to get
them on the page.  Anyway, they're on there now.  He ain't too sure if they
look real good on account of because these here business pooter of ours
don't have very good color cards in them.  Let us know if they don't look
good and we'll see if the Ol' Fert can do something to make them look better.

We has gotted lots more nice e-mails and snail mails.  We is gonna try to
get back to everybody just as sson as we can.  Many much thanks to all you
nice folks out there.  We sure does loves you a great big bunch!

Our prayers are with all the little guys and gals who ain't feelin' so good
right now.  Our prayers are also with their human companions - specially the
ones who has had their fuzzies go to that Rainbow Bridge.

Much loves, dooks and hugs,

Tater and Odie

Web page:  http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm        Check it out!