From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 12:45:48 -0400
My partner and I read the question would you get another ferret?  and we
wholeheartedly say YES every time, Most all our babies are rescues, some
from very bad abuse backgrounds and a few that the owner granted us the
joy of taking care of his babies because he knew that he couldnt spend the
time they needed and is to this day in reg.  contact with us.We have known
heart ache and may say at that moment.......no more, at least til the next
kid comes along that needs love and attention, we do without sometimes so
our kids always have everything they need.  Its heartbreaking knowing that
some of these kids wont be with us for long, but we love them, and they us
until its their time to cross the bridge and its always an honor knowing
them no matter how long they are with us....its they that teach us lessons
in humility.  So, yes....we wouldnt hesitate to bring another of these
sweet angel babies into our hearts and homes, for no matter how long.
Sometimes, this is the only real place they have learned that we are not
to be feared and that we love them no matter what.  They are all very
unique individuals with hearts as big as the outdoors so we will continue
to love on them until they cross and another lost soul comes along that
needs love and stability.But we always keep a special place in our hearts
for those that have crossed the rainbow bridge, we just find more space
to those in need.

Sue-Genetta and babies20