Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:27:53 -0400
Wolfy here popping in with words I hope will lighten things up
regarding hurricane Irene. I'm hoping that Irene's effects will not
reflect her monstrous size. I wanted to point out to those of you who
have ridden out and survived Hurricane Renee in the past, this will be
quite the cream puff. Despite her tiny size, she packs quite a whallop.
Can't judge a book by its cover, "tell yew whut".

Wolfy