From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:09:44 PDT
My one year old ferret, Misty has swollen nipples.  They are enlarged and
protruding and a little crusty.  She is acting fine and I don't think her
vulva is any larger than usual.  She has lost some weight in the last month
or so but I thought it was summer weight loss.  Since it's her first summer
since having her baby coat, I don't know what's normal for her.

I will probably take her to the vet this week but if anyone has any ideas
as to whether this is a serious problem or not, please e-mail me directly.
Thank you so much.  I love my Misty so much and she's too young to be sick.

Adrienne