From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:24:08 -0800
Hi i just got a listing with pictures of all the ornaments(60) that i
can order and have here by christmas. if interested, please send me an
email and i will forward the pictures. we even have new rainbow bridge
ornaments.

the ornaments would be a great gift for the shelter mom and dad for
your little one on the giving tree. i will mail directly to the shelter
if you want.

the price is $5 each plus shipping, the pictures is on one side only.
there will be a free magnet also shipped with each ornament ordered for
added bonus.

we still have lots of christmas/hanukkah cards. if you see an ornament
and would like the cards to match, please let me know. we are getting
limited on card selection.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260665716402
profits go towards vet care and shelter needs. thanks

Linda Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter It is that time of year again
for the ferret giving tree. Please visit the tree and brighten a
shelter ferrets chistmas and help the shelter moms and dads too. Starts
November 1st.

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/