From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:44:08 -0400
Hi all,

First off, thank you Mary and Kris for putting together a long overdue
show in MI.  As many of you know, I have been owned by ferrets for 6
years now and this was the most fun I had a show in a long time.  I was
there selling my wares (hand crafted ferret jewelry) and I'm happy to say
the show was a good success on my part!  I had 4 special orders (3 of
which were crafted while the purchasers roamed the show and the last is
being mailed out this week) and I was also approached to sell my jewelry
at the show in OH in the end of August.

I have to admit that I'm considering it, but there are a few things I need
to settle up with at home before I make my decision.  Until then though
my jewelry is available online.  My home PC is not up at the moment so I
can't not post any pictures to my website, but to anyone interested please
email me either at the address above or at [log in to unmask] and
I will be glad to email you a picture of what is available.  My website
is www.tanistdesigns.com to just see a bit of what I do and for a little
more info on the quality of materials I use.

On a side note, the same day of the Westland show, I was also doing my
first Art Fair in Taylor, both shows were a success and I'm very happy
with the results.

Kris, Mary, you guys did GREAT!  Please let me know if you need help in
the future and I will do what I can.

Carrie