From:
Barbara Hoult <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:03:37 -0700
The Alberta Ferret Society has a brand new web site!  We'd love for you
to check it out and let us know what you think.  What you like and what
you don't like?  This site has been a long time in the making and there
are still new sections to come.  I can't wait to announce the addition of
the Virtual Sky which we have also been working on for a number of years
(I know...we're slow).  That's all I can say about it right now.  You'll
just have to check the site often to see what new and exciting sections
have been added.

http://www.albertaferretsociety.com

Happy surfing.

Barb Hoult