From:
Tammy&Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:00:14 -0500
My Ferrets, Zeus and Gabby, have many baby dolls.  Gabby has interest in
ALL of them!  I work in a nursing home and people donate all kinds of
items to my department (activities) and some of the items we do not use.
For instance, we have no use for most stuffed animals that people donate,
so I usually end up taking them home for the ferrets.  Gabby will take
each one and put it away........behind the couches, behing the aquarium
stand, behind the kitchen shelving unit.....wherever!  They do move....
she decides when and where she moves them.  She has a favorite, a
squeeking green snake that is about 2 feet long, it is so funny to see
her drag this around!  It makes us laugh so hard!  Zues, only has a few
dolls that he really likes.  His favorite is a snowman made out of a
white tube sock.  He has had it since he was a baby, he is 1 1/2 years
old.  He will put it in all different places as well.  A new toy that
they love is an old Mylar balloon that has some air left in it still,
but only enough to let it hoover over the floor.  They are not intersted
in biting it, they love to jump on it!  it is so funny!

Take care everyone!
Tamjam........Zeus & Gabby