From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:35:54 -0500
Heartfelt thanks to friends that picked ferrets, and multiples of
ferrets, from the giving trees in honor of my Christmas wish, and to
all the santas out there that picked from the trees. You are angels!

There are a few of us that get a bit neurotic over the giving tree
fuzzies, and some get grumpy while waiting with baited breath for the
fuzzies to get their santas. All you Santas have once again helped us
to gain back our sanity and get our hearts beating back at a normal
rate!

Happy Holidays to all! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org