Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 23:53:19 -0500
It is it love I held you,
It is with love I let you go.

Tomorrow my Kringle will be released from his pain and illness.  Though
we only shared a handful of months together, months that passed all too
quickly, it feels that I have loved you enough to fill your whole
lifetime.  Oh, how I will miss you my Kringle boy, my funny boy with
that silly crooked grin.

I will write to you more when you get settled in, Sandee will help you.
You've many brothers and sisters waiting for you my "little drunk"., they
'll help you too.  I kiss you tonight, tomorrow, and for always.  I need
to go now, seems there is something wrong with this screen, all the words
are getting very fuzzy and too hard too see.  Merry Christmas, my Kris
Kringle.  My life has been so blessed by having you in it.  I love you
my boy, so very much.

Have a wonderful journey my sweet angel boy.

Love,
Your Always and Forever Mommy