From:
tracy stafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:31:11 -0500
Hi, i just joined this FML and I own 4 little buddles of joy.  I rescuded my
lasted 2 from a Pet Store.  They were biting and they couldn't sell them.
If I wouldn't have taken them they were going to put them down.  One of them
(Squeakers) a silver-mitt turned totally around after an old baby tooth fell
out.  The other litter mate(Turbo) does not have a tail.  The Pet Store does
not know what happened to her.  She is so much smaller than her sister.  Her
head is so small she still looks like a kit.  I was just wondering if anyone
else has a tailless ferret??

My only thought for Turbo is that she was hurt badly and she wont trust
anyone.  She has bonded to me and only me.  She still nipes me still, but
not as often.  Does anyone has any comments on this??  Please help!

Thanks,
Carrie, Pooky, Peanut, Squeakers, & Turbo