From:
diana ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:01:16 -0900
I have had to have several ferrets and a cat helped to the bridge when all
else failed to give them hope.  My vet gave them a shot to anestitize (sp)
to put them to sleep and then when they were deeply asleep and calm and
quiet he would administer that yucky pink fluid with another syringe and
they would quietly pass from my arms to the arms of their creator.  I
strongly urge those who might see pellet guns as a means to an end to
please reconsider.  There is a much calmer and peaceful way to help them
to the bridge.

                Diana and The Ferret Farm