From:
Laurie Schubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 18:25:22 -0700
Not sure why people can't just pass over postings that they don't want
to read.....what harm is there in that? Some of us do like reading
about others and find Nell's posts about Ethiopia interesting. I find
it hard to understand why someone would leave the FML because they
don't want to read some of the posts -- it's easy enough to just skip
over what you aren't interested in reading. Doesn't take but a second
or two....there's a lot of good information out there for everyone and
it's a shame to drop off just because of some posts you don't want to
read. Bill, I think you do a great job with what you allow in the
posts!