From:
Claire Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 15:08:27 -0600
I posted here once before about this subject but I didnt receive any replies
so I thought I would try posting it again.  I'm looking for information on
breeding ferrets.  I've been kepping them as pets for a long time but I now
have the chance to start breeding a pair.  I found in one book that I would
have to keep them outside all year but I can't really do that since I live
in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada and it gets really cold here in the
winters.  My house changes temperatures at night and day and durring night
it is kept in cvomplete darkness.  Would these conditions be good enough?
I'ld appreciate any information on breeding ferrets but since the topic has
been discused, please reply to me privately.  Thanks for any help.

For it to be sent correctly all the letters must be in small letters.