From:
Bob Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 1980 19:21:16 -0500
Hi everyone,

It's Kendra again.  I had posted recently about finding a friend for my
ferret Doc.  I just wanted to thank all you guys for the incrediable
response I recived.  I am in the process of calling all the shelter #'s
given to me and finding the best friend for Doc.  I've tried to reply to
all those who took the time to write me; if I missed you please accept my
thanks in this posting.  I'd like to say a special thanks to "Shari" who
wrote a very sweet e-mail in regards to the loss of my Taz.  I tried to
write back but I got a return mail.  Just wanted you to know that I needed
to hear that and I really appriciate your taking the time to send it.  Once
again thanks to ALL those who wrote, and I will definatly post the final
outcome of mine and Doc's search!  You guys on FML have been terrific!!

Thanks for letting me blab,
Kendra