Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:57:40 -0400
I just lost a young male not quite two. The necropsy showed both
kidneys were bleeding and failed and nothing else. No toxins in his
blood, no kidney disease, no nothing!

My vet said he had seen only one case like this before and it was like
the baby got into something toxic like anti freeze but my guys have
their own room to roam in and do not get into the house and of course
nothing that could harm them in the room

His brother is now being treated for a liver infection similar to
Hepatitis.

Does anyone have any idea about what could be causing any of this?

Thanks in advance
Patrick