From:
Michael Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:16:57 -0700
It has taken me a while todo this as it has been a very hard week.  On
3-4-02 My presious Fuzzy crossed over the bridge.  We've had him 3 years
and this month would have been about his fourth birthday.  He has been
such a joy to us.  Just about every morning when I shave he would come up
to me to be pickedup to get a drink from the sink.  When we first wake he
would patiently wait a the fridge for a peice a his faviorte canalope.  I
can't get the picture of him out of my mind at the vets before we had to
put him down.  I will always think there must have been something else I
could have done.

We will always miss you so, Dad, Mom and your play mate Minnie.