From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:05:43 -0700
Hi folks
Well I have to say that the outpouring of support being given for this
little gal is great!  Thank you all for caring.

Because this precious little angel has no name we are holding a name raffle
and getting everyone to send in $1 with their choice of name.  The Winner
would get a shelter gift basket and the proceeds would go to pay for her
care.  Our address is :

The North Island Ferret Shelter
Unit 68 1901 Ryan Rd East
Comox  B.C.
Canada V9M 4E1

Don't forget to include your name and mailing address with your chosen
ferret name for the raffle.

As for donations we accept anything that can be sent, supplies are most
welcome.  However we request that all supplies being sent to the shelter
from the U.S.  be marked 'gift' otherwise the border charges us to receive
our packages.

I am still working on the shelter's Webpage it is at my own all ferret page
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/5172
We are going to do an online journal of her progress with pictures as she
heals, look for it later this week!  Mia