From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 23:16:30 -0700
::In the background we see a small cinnamon ferret rummaging through
  the closet.  At the same time Stormy is climbing up to the computer
  keyboard::

Stormy here to ask for help for the Georgia ferrets who are at Morehouse
College in Atlanta.  Stormy was very sad to hear that a group of older
fuzzies were forced to go to the Rainbow Bridge and that one of the 18
just passed over the Bridge on their own last week.

So the remaining 17 fuzzies are very lucky to have a chance to go to the
shelter and then on to their own forever homes.

They need your help first though.  The shelter will have to pay to have
them all fixed.  They must be broken or something!  Then they will all
need their shots.  ouch!

Anyone who would like to donate to help these fuzzies can do it through
Support Our Shelters.  Miss Lily and I will put all the names in a hat
and draw three names out.  The three we draw out each will receive a SOS
2003 Symposium t-shirt.

If you can help, please make da checks out to Support Our Shelter and
mail them to us.  Our hooman will keep up with the names for the drawing
and then forward da checks on to SOS.

Support Our Shelters
c/o Stormy Bearden
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

You can use Paypal https://www.paypal.com
and use [log in to unmask]
Please be sure to put: GA Rescue in the subject line so we can get you
name for the drawing.  We'll hold it September 7th.

Da shelter mom, Juliana Quadrozzi, has been helping fuzzies for a
long time.  Da shelter received some dollars from the Atlanta Ferret
Symposium thanks to many of you and the International Ferret Congress.

There were over 50 fuzzies in the shelter and in foster homes so those
funds were badly needed and helped a lot of fuzzies.

Us kids here are sending our raisin money so please remember no donation
is too small.  It all adds up.

Thanks for helping shelter ferrets and especially these GA fuzzies who
need help now.

Stormy out.......

http://www.supportourshelters.org
Support Our Shelters

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.