Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:48:27 EDT
>From: [log in to unmask],
>I hereby offer my services to maintain an up to date list of all states
>positions about quarantine/kill and test and other related legal information
>on my web site.
>
>If everyone wants me to go ahead with this page, let me know.

Good idea, making a combination FFZ / rabies handing page.  Thats what we
really not anyway, all in one place.  I've seen an FFZ list somewhere, maybe
you can build on top of that.

I would suggest a more general title than rabies central since this will
cover more than just rabies.

What would also be helpful is a list of documents (scientific papers) etc,
dealing with the domesticity of ferrets, suggestions for handling rabies,
etc.  DOCUMENTATION that we could take to our local Animal Control office to
try to educate them.

The Ferret Assoc.  of CT would be the logical coordinator for CT but if
they're too busy or unable then I volunteer what I can for CT.  I'm not too
skilled at ferret legality questions yet but I am skilled at websmithing.
And I'm willing to learn.

--
Samuel H. Abbe, [log in to unmask]
Software Engineer, Flight Controls Systems