From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:31:43 -0800
I was taking a cozy nap in my pink fuzzy sack with the others when a
light from the bridge woke me up.  I was expecting a boy named Brian
Boru.  A smiling ferret walked very slowly over the bridge... just like
a king.  I ran up to him to greet him and to introduce myself.  Right
away he recognized the words, "Rainbow Bridge" and he looked back over
his shoulder.  I had to tell him that his mommy was coming, just not
right then.  He looked back again and I asked him what he was looking for
and he told me "people".  I told him there was no peoples here, but he
could get passes to visit peoples and when his mommy comes he can see
plenty of peoples.  All this peoples talk made me dizzy, so I took him
by the paw and showed him around.

He took time to stop at the big soup bowl, and so did I.  Boy he sure
makes a mess when he eats.  He had to roll and rub his face all over the
leaves to clean himself up so we could move on.  He found his smile again
as we walked and saw everything.  Then all the sudden he stopped and said
his mommy had told him that Whodat had come to this place.  He started
dancing around in circles calling "Whodat, Whodat, Whodat!" I was so glad
to see him so excited over something up here.  He's too easy going for
his own good I think.  Lol.  So that's when we started off on a journey
to find Whodat.

We ran up some ladders to look all over the clouds.  No Whodat, so we
slide down the shoots back to the meadows.  We toddled all over Foamy Fry
forest, no Whodat.  We snuffled through the heather ... no Whodat.  Then
we dove through the rice bed and it took us a couple hours to finally
stop playing and admit ... no Whodat in there.  Next we moved onto the
'Tone pools to look, and stopped for a lick ... or two, or three, or
four.  No Whodat there either.  We even went through sofa city to look
and didn't find him.  So Brian started pouncing around hollering,
"Whodat, Whodat, Whodat" in desperation.  I couldn't shush him cause I
was laughing so hard at him.  He was jumping up and down, springing like
a jumping bean when he shouted for him.  He sprang up so much that he
fell into sleep sack valley on top of this blue sleeper.  He sat there
with this stunned look on his face when the sack began to move.  Brian
jumped off of it and sniffed it's opening.  "Whodat, Whodat, Whodat it's
you," shouted Brain Boru.  Back feet came stretching out of the sack,
pink toe pads up.  Impatient, Brian snagged a little toe and drug poor
Whodat out of the sack.  It took Whodat a couple of blinks to realize it
was Brian.  There they were back together again.  And Brian said that he
could now rest.  Both he and Whodat crawled into the sack together and
whispered stories to each other until they fell fast asleep together.

Sandee