From:
Julie Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:28:25 -0700
The Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue currently has 41 ferrets.

Of the 41, 9 are permanents.

We currently don't have a balance at our vet.  (knock on wood)

Please plan to attend the Ferret Buckeye Bash.  Our Rescue-Net is growing
and this is our main fundraiser.  Thanks to everyone that has supported
our show in the past and hope to see you there.

Julie

JULIE DYKE, Shelter Chair
740-663-5406

Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue
www.hofa-rescue.org

Ferret Buckeye Bash
Aug. 27, 2005
Vets Memorial, Columbus Ohio