From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:27:51 -0500
Fa, la, la, la, la..............

It's time for some ferret songs!  My ferrets have been upset since I gave
my sister a book of holiday cat songs.  They can't believe that if cats
managed to inspire a set of holiday songs, how they haven't yet inspired
a set of year round songs!

Well, SOS has stepped up to the plate!  They are going to assemble a
collection of ferret songs as part of a fundraiser.  This will be a fun
way to celebrate ferrethood and to raise money for shelters!

Now we know ferrets have inspired us to mutter under our breath and curse
on occasion, but haven't they also inspired us to sing?  How could they
not!  How could an animal that celebrates the pure joy in life not cause
us to break out in song?  So please, all you inspired ferret people,
start singing!!  Make a tune of your own, or change the lyrics of a
popular song (I can just picture my bald Mikette singing a version of
Britney's "oops I did it again" after going on the carpet (again)!!)

I know people have posted songs (including holiday ones) in the past, so
if you've already written one please send it along!  (Someone out there
wrote my favorite to the Battle Hymn Republic, with the chorus involving
raisins!)

Please e-mail the songs to me at [log in to unmask] and keep
singing!

Dooks
Risa