From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:49:04 -0800
Virginia is rather ferret friendly.  Several of the ferret organizations are
based here and some of the others just across the Potomac in Maryland.

To what part of Virginia is the travel?  Got lots of tips since I grew up
here and know most of the state.  (Don't even need the shot records but a
rabies certificate might help).

Schedule it right and we can hook your friends up with ferret events.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]