From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 03:12:43 EST
Sure is a large FML today!  Partly my fault.  Yes, yes... I did it.  I let
a couple of Animal Rights posts through.  As many of you know, posts about
AR are not encouraged here.  But sometimes when a post is somewhat ferret
related and the AR/PETA etc. thread hasn't just run its course I'll let a
questionable post through.  After all, a little variety is mind-expanding.
But, once again, it's time to return to our key focus and leave the AR
discussions to lists set up to deal with such topics.

Again, I agree it is a worthy topic but one that results in endless debate
but little, if any, resolution.  And worse, the discussion of general AR
topics takes space away from the topic we should be dealing with: ferrets!

For those who have favourite topics to follow: Today's FML has medical
stuff up front, the amusing stuff toward the end and the arguing (as well
as useful stuff :-)) in the middle.

Thanks for all your stories and debates and may year 2000 bring us and our
fuzzbeans much happiness.

Bill