From:
Di Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:17:35 -0700
A few weeks ago my 18 year old son asked me if he could decorate up the
ferrets room as he had a 'cool' idea for a theme that he felt fit them
perfectly.  Jeff knows a lot about ferrets and I trusted him to not do
anything that would endanger their well being so I left him to his own
devices.

It took him one full weekend to finish his project.  When I walked into
their room I was amazed and also tickled to death.  There on the wall
were Star Trek plates all put in nice order of the series they came from
as I have plates from Voyager, The Next Generation, the original series,
Deep Space Nine and so forth.  Placed in between these plates are a
couple of Kid Rock posters.  Now that really made it hilarious as can be
for me to see.  Jeff stood back with a smile on his face and the ferrets
seemed to like it just fine.  It looks really 'ferrety' in there now.  I
had these plates stored forever and now they are out for all to see and
the ferrets to admire.  They have their own master bedroom as I sleep on
the couch .  They have a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a garden tub.
They also have a stereo and a T.V with a built in VCR.  My ferrets are
totally cool now.

Diane