From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 02:58:03 -0400
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the SOS Halloween Card
Exchange. I think this was the best exchange this year. The cards were
over the top. I loved all the little goodies, the pictures of ferrets
that were included, and I even got a poop paddle (figure that one out).
It was so much fun. The mail man thinks I am demented because I sit at
the mail box and giggle at my mail.

AND! you donated more money to this exchange than any other exchange
this year. You contributed a whopping $310.00 to the SOS general fund.
That's amazing!!! Do you hear all those little ferrets yelling thank
you to you?

Thank you to: Dawn Asselin, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Marilyn Ledoux,
Darlene Wilcox, Heather Pittman, Linda Wimpee, Vikki, Miles, Angela
Neiswenter, Madeline Lieb, Kim Crivello, Pat Shaskin, Kathleen Collins,
Angela Dixon, Janice Mansfield, Mindy Harvey, Melissa Lang, Cyndi &
Trish Houmard, and Carol Owens.

Next up is the Thanksgiving Card Exchange. Deadline to sign up in
Friday, November 18th.Come join in on all the fun!

Thank you for making me smile, and thank you for supporting SOS!

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html