From:
Grin and Ferret!!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 11:25:06 EDT
Fellow fuzzie here,

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have responded with wonderful
ideas on my cage cleaning issue.  For now I'm cutting down the amount of
bleach and adding alot more water and Pepe' doesn't go near the cage until
it's completely dry and oderless.  I wipe it down about a 1/2 hour or more
afterwards with a damp cloth just to be on the safe side.  This coming
weekend I'm out to shop for some safer cleaning supplies, thanks again.  I
took Pepe' to the vets for his final shots and he did NOT like having his
nails trimmed like the last visit where he was a little angle.  They gave me
pills for heartworm but the pills are bigger then the food he eats, how do
you give a ferret a pill??  Isn't the vet suppose to do a blood check prior
to giving the little guy pills just to make sure he doesn't have any???
Granted he's only 11 weeks old, but I would have felt better with him having
the blood test done...Am I being over protective here!!!

Sandra