Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 17:14:21 -0800
Thanks to Ronnie DiComo for asking...

>(California legalization folks, who are the most important people for
>non-Californians to contact?)

For out-of-staters I'd recommend our governor, Pete Wilson, and Mike
Machado, who heads the Wildlife Commission.  CFL may have other
recommendations as well.  PLEASE, no nasty letters or email folks -- keep it
factual, to the point, and above all ***POLITE***.  Sending "hate mail" only
confirms what we and CA's gov't already know -- ferret owners are nutcases.

Assemblymember Mike Machado
State Capitol
Room 5175
Sacramento, CA  95814

Governor Pete Wilson
1st Floor, State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814

Any help from non-CA folk is appreciated. The bill has been assigned AB363
as noted by TJ (Anon poster). If you wish to follow the bill's status go to:
<http://www.ca.gov/> and surf the links.

Who knows? Maybe this is our year.

swamp

"Who, me officer?  What's a ferut?  These guys??  No, they're Polish cats."