From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:53:37 EDT
Recently I emailed the Ohio Dept.  Of Natural Recourses to find out if
we could camp in the Ohio State parks with ferrets and I was politely
informed that only dogs and cats were permitted in the state park system.
NO FERRETS WERE ALLOWED.  We have been camping in our own State,
Michigan, with these little creatures and they are welcome here as long
as they have their Rabies Vaccination Certificate.

Please post if your state allows or does not allow ferrets in their
State Park Campgrounds and any special conditions.  I would like to put
together a data base on the subject.  Two states down and 48 to go.  I
know California, being as backward as they are, does not allow them
anywhere.  That leaves 47.  Do a little research and let me know.

Win and the horde of 9 in Michigan