From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 02:28:16 -0500
Oops I did it again and I could not be happier!!  I now have the very
sweetest boy(sweet to me, and my Jack Russell, and my husband, but oh
no, no, not to other ferts!!)  Anyway, he is the sweetest litle guy.  He
is the color of butterscotch.  His name is Scooby!!  When I'm holding
him like a baby, which I just autonatically do quite a lot, this is so
cute, I very gently rub the sise of his face and out he goes!!!

Now, the one action that he does, that absolutely MELTED ME, was,
actually is, Scooby does what I lovingly call "wipey face!"  My ferret,
Princess, my first ferret, my angel that took 1 1/2 my heart when she
left, did "wipey face, so whhen I saw the Scoobers did it, I just can't
tell you!!!  "Wipey facey is when they are fininshed with their "duck
soup" which I hide their (Scooby, Sammy) meds, I put the napkin in front
of him and he just wipes, and twists, his face to clean him self off.  I
can even help wipe his face and he didn't care!!

I became so blessed to have Scooby in my home forever, because he was a
shelter fert.  When our wonderful shelter Mom had to go out of town, she
farmed out all the fuzz-butts.  Well, I got Scoobs!!  I "knew" he had to
get to me.  Oh, I wussed out!!  I was holding him(like a baby, of couse)
and he was looking at me, I was doomed!!  I was pulled into his powerfull
force!!  I looked down, OH, it was happening.  I looked away, His force
pulled me back.  I lookediinto his eyes,That was it!!  One look, I was
absolutely hooked!!!!  Oh, but when he did "wipey face" I knew I had to
find a way to bring him to his very forever home.  I was in love.  I
was having such a dilemma(sp).  I honestly couldn't afford another fert.
BUT...Florence Love to the rescue!!!  She spoke with our shelter mom.
Florence called me.  She said, you better sit.  I did.  She said Scooby
was a permanent foster!!!!  So, he is home.  forever!  He is such a
sweetheart to me anyway!!!!

So, ferret math has struck again and I am so very happy it has!!

So everyone, this is Scooby Pyron's intro note.  He seems very happy
with his livivng arrangements.  I certainly am!!

Welcome Scoobs, YOU ARE HOME, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dooks and Hugs, and Fuzzy kissies!
Sue