From:
Kathy Staszak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:59:38 -0600
I read Diane Emery's recent post with great interest.  I also have a ferret
who is loosing hair, however Kiki is loosing his hair at the tip of his tail
not the base.  It has been so gradual that I hadn't really noticed it till
recently.  I am planning a trip to the vet soon, but would like to know if
anyone else has had this problem and what it might be so I will know what to
expect from the vet.  Thank [log in to unmask]

Kathy Staszak