From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:21:40 -0400
Thank you all so very much, for responding to my plea. I can't wait to
tell Herc his runaway snake is on its way home. I promise to keep it
away from the boys (Babies)

It was very kind of you to help me, I never felt like I was actually
part of the group until today. I do lurk a lot.

I loved hearing about the stories of your ferrets and how they became
attached to things. Their reactions. I loved hearing about all the
babies.After all I love to talk about mine too. So many times we hear
the ferrets names, when they are mentioned on the FML. Now I have some
insite on their personalities. It was great to compare the different
behavivors with my babies.

Thank you,
The Kids, Hercules (Prince of Olympus) Pandora (Princess of Stonebeary)
and the Babies Apollo and Kaleb.