From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:03:00 -0700
When I turned on the computer this morning I was so surprised to have
so many people from the FML sending their 'well Wishing'. It was so
heart warming and a wonderful way to start the day.

I always called Mom my big white ferret, mostly because I think that
she thought she WAS a ferret and she had the biggest case of
'ferretude' I have ever encountered. She loved, adored her ferrets,
even her stuffed ones. She would dress the stuffed ones, but gave up
on trying to dress the live ones.

Unfortunately, it is not allowed to bury her out with the other ferrets
as she requested a few times. She really wants to be with her babies.
I remember the time Mom was sleeping on her side and she looked so
content. Then I saw her blouse move, under her chin and out popped the
head of a sleeping ferret. I was fortunate to have been able to get a
picture of that.

Thanks again for all your support, your emails would have brought a
huge smile to her face, She is smiling at the top of the Rainbow Bridge
looking around at all the ferrets there and saying, "Mine, mine, mine!"