From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:26:35 -0400
hello, from michigan:

on leashes, I used to walk Tieke and Nero up to a park in Ypsilanti and they
would run around.  I did this often enough that they did lead the way back
to the house, not that I would assume they would come back if they got out,
but it was nice to see that they had some idea of home.

Now, I find tying tow or more leashes together and letting them ameoba
around the back yard is just a hoot!  If you put three together, they most
likely will not go in the same direction!

on boycott: as I have said before, if you're going to do it, fax engler and
tell him why.  Tell him you have a huge family and you're not going to buy
Kellogg's ceral.  Fax Kellogg's.  My point is just that you have to be loud
to make it work.

beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch