From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:27:54 -0800
After a trip to the vets for shots yesterday, it was discovered that
the fuzzies have ear mites. Looked in the microscope and yup...there
they were....all the stages. Disgusting to say the least. This is the
first time I've ever run into ear mites. Have owned animals for thirty
years and never had mites before.

Ok, so we start treating everyone for them, but now the question is....
should I steam clean all the carpets? Dry clean the drapes? What should
I be using in the wash for the bedding everyday that will kill the
mites? What else should I be cleaning to ensure mite control? Any
suggestions??

Thanks for the help,
Cindy and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets