From:
Scott Beisner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:20:22 -0700
Effective today, Californians for Ferret Legalization will have a new domain
name:  ferretnews.org

You are probably saying, "It's about time!" Well you would be right.  It's
been difficult trying to get the media folk to get that old, long address
correct.  Can you imagine trying to let everybody know how to find you on
the Web by rattling off, <http://www.ccnet.com/~beisners/gsfs/lobby.html>?
How would you even try to remember that?

So I took the plunge and invested in a new domain for Californians for
Ferret Legalization.  You can now find the CA Update at:

                      http://www.ferretnews.org

I know what a pain it is to change all of your web pages to include new
links, but I think this is a much easier address to memorize and get across
to the media.  Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Jeanne Carley's email address will remain unchanged, [log in to unmask]  If
you subscribe to the CA Update mailing list, you will still receive updates
from the [log in to unmask] address.

Scott Beisner, Webmaster
Californians for Ferret Legalization