From:
edward charette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:27:47 -0400
Hi all
I got a new kit about 3 months ago and would like to know something.
A freind of mine told me about a kid who put a grass snak in with its
farret and of kourse the ferret made short work of it.  Now the ferret
being a wild animail and all wouldnt it get the tast for blood.  The reason
I ask is I let lee run the house all day and put here away at night.  It
has just found I hae a mouse and was wondering if it is a good idea to let
lee out with the mouse not kought as i got a son of 4 and the last thing I
need is for my ferret to tast blood it the wild tast blood thing stands
true with ferrets.  so I will not lett lee out other than holding and wolk
untill I get the mouse.  What do you know and am I doing the right thing
or the dunb thing?????