From:
Fran Wiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 11:45:26 -0400
From the "Food Recipe for Sick Fuzzies" that I sent the other day, thought I
better make sure you understood it, as it came out kind of ran together in
the message.  The (1) jar of Gerber or Beech-Nut Baby Food should be "Banana
Yogurt" FLAVOR, not yogurt like we eat/buy from our dairy section in the
supermarket.  I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that.  I should
have added FLAVOR to the end of that, but didn't.  Also, 1/12 can of Vanilla
Sustacal is about 2 tablespoons, just don't overdo with Sustacal or it can
cause diarhea, but do add this as it really helps to keep your little one
from getting dehydrated.  You don't want your mixture to be extremely
"runny".

Sincerely - Fran & the Fuzzies in PA/Fran's Ferret Rescue