From:
"Kohrs, Kristeen [NCSUS]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:49:12 -0400
>I've had to rescue her from having the TF stuck in the roof of her mouth -
>it seems to be the same shape and wedges in there to the point I had to
>pry it out.

I feed my guys a mix of TF and the new 8 in 1.  After work we have
"Mommy/Fuzzy Bonding time" which usually involves me sitting on the floor
of their room, hand feeding them.  When I'm lucky, I can even get one to
hang out on my lap and munch.  Katie and Matt always seem to get a piece or
two stuck in the roof of their mouth, usually the 8 in 1.  When they look
uncomfortable for a while, I scruff them and pry it out.  They are usually
very grateful and will sit on my lap and eat for a long while.  My big
question is... What do they do when I'm not there!?!?

Kristeen (I feel like the mouse, pulling the thorn from the lions paw)
Katie --- 'A lady can not be caught with food stuck in the roof of her
           mouth'
Matt --- 'I'm dyin here ya know....'
Al - 'I don't know what their problem is Ma, I never get any stuck.  They
need to learn hot to bite better!'