Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:44:54 EDT
Hi everyone!

My name is Laura, and I'm an active volunteer with the Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network.  I apologize if this is a double posting; I've been a
bit behind in reading my copies of the FML.  But if it is not a
double-post, I want to make sure that all of you FMLers that are in the
Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA area are aware of our fun fundraiser coming
up this Wednesday evening at Sweet Tomatoes restaurant!  It's going to be
a lot of fun!

Basically how it works is you obtain a copy of our flyer (available by
emailing Chris at [log in to unmask]), and just show up at the Beaverton
location of Sweet Tomatoes between the hours of 5pm-8pm this Wednesday
night September 18th.  That's it!  It's a great meal and a great deal!
Sweet Tomatoes management has graciously agreed to donate 20% of all
sales generated by us with the PFSN and those who we send in with a
flyer.  Just hand your flyer to the cashier as you pay for your meal.
Pretty easy, huh?!!

Sweet Tomatoes is located at 1225 NW Waterhouse Ave., Beaverton, OR.
From Portland, take the 26 to the Cornell / Bethany Ave exit, hang a
left, then I believe it's a left again at the second signal.  You'll be
able to see the restaurant from the freeway.  It's located right behind
the gas station on your left.  If you need more precise directions, their
number is (503)439-0850

A group of Pacific Ferret Shelter Network club (aka "team") members will
be gathering at the restaurant at 7pm Wednesday -- Come have a great meal
with us and get to know more about what we do.  Everyone is welcome!
Hope to see ya there!

Dook Dook,
Laura Carlson
& 14 Wild Weasels