From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:43:26 EDT
The end of last week I wrote and told you my actress was leaving and going
back to the shelter and rescue.  She was eating on her own.  Gained weight
and happy.  I took her back.  As soon as I went upstairs Juliana said she
was at the door looking up.  So, she brought her upstairs.  I said my
goodbyes.  That was on Saturday.  Lastnight, I went back and got her.  My
little girl decided she didn't want to eat or drink since I dropped her
off.  She was happy to be home lastnight, she did the ususal ferret thing.
She checked out the house and went to her favorite place to snooze.  I put
some kibble in her mouth and she ate.  She drank water.  She is very down.
I am thinking it is because she has not eaten and dranked very little the
last couple of days.  I have a vet appointment for her tomorrow.  I just
got home from class and she is now following me everywhere.  Before she
would just find me and then go about her business.  Once I get her back to
shape.  How can I get her ready to leave my home without another relapse?
I play for a NWFL football league and have to go to practice at night.
Is this going to be a problem of her thinking I am leaving her again.  Or
should I take her to practice.  I really didn't want to start that.  I
know this is because I spoiled her.  I didn't think this would happen
though.  Before someone says keep her.  I have 12 of my own, plus 2 other
rehabs that need feedings, 2 guinea pigs, 1 cocktiel, 3 parakeets and one
of those has a messed up leg.  I go to school full time and play football.
Oh, did I mention I have a husband.  Has anyone experienced this before?

Please give me advise on how to handle this.  I thought she and I was
getting to close.

Benita