From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:15:06 -0500
I have just started noticing Illura doing the funniest (albeit strangest)
thing I have ever seen: she'll go up to the telephone (which is on the
floor) and shove and shove at it with her nose until the receiver falls off
the hook.  Then she'll lean her head up next to the earpiece like she's
listening for a dial tone, and start biting at the buttons.  Then she walks
around the phone to step on the hang-up button, and starts all over again!
Has anyone else seen ferrets do anything like this?

Rachel and Illura the mad phone-caller